Why Is CRM an Indispensable Business Tool?
So what exactly is CRM? One of the best definitions is “a method of selling products and services by recognising the value in building a relationship with prospects and customers”.
Building an effective relationship requires trust, consistency, honesty, a willingness to give, doing what you say you are going to do and in particular, frequent contact and communication.
In these tough economic times CRM matters more than ever, so what can you do to ensure your prospects turn into customers and your customers keep coming back?
- Send personally addressed and signed thank you letters to new customers so that they will feel good about you and will remember you the next time you contact them
- Send customers information relevant to their needs
- Send only personalised emails or letters individually addressed
- Collect customer information at the time of sale
- Contact all customers who have not bought from you in the last so many months or years depending upon your business
- Advise your best customers of special offers or new products before the rest or non-customers
- Use just one database to collect information about your prospects and customers which allows effective communication on one-to-one basis
- Send special, personalised greetings on special occasions
None of the above measures are difficult to do, you just need time, enthusiasm and to be organised. If you need help to build relationships with your customers or prospects call us on 0800 ASK NICK or write email@example.com.