Let the Government Pay for Your Business Training
Small businesses may now qualify for financial support when enrolling for business training, workshops or a coaching scheme. This NZTE initiative, the Capability Development Voucher Scheme, aims at building the management skills of Kiwi business owners, operators and key managers.
Under this scheme, the Government will finance up to 50% of the training or coaching services cost (up to $5000, excluding GST).
Now, when’s the last time you received $5000 from the Government?
The Accountancy + Business Advice Centre is proud that after many years of providing group training as well as 1-on-1 business mentoring, our workshops and business coaching sessions are qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme.
All our workshops are based on the tried and tested principle that you learn best by “doing” and not “listening”, so our workshops include loads of practical examples and exercises which will enable you to put into practice what you will learn.
In addition to the practical exercises, each participative workshop includes:
- The opportunity to network with other business owners and managers and share problems in a non-competitive environment
- The opportunity to work on strategies for your own business
- Homework to build upon the knowledge you will gain in the Workshop
- A free follow-up coaching session so you can start to take your business to the next level
Our available workshops are:
- Business Planning Made Easy
- Business Systems Made Easy
- Business Finance Made Easy
- Business Governance Made Easy
- Marketing Made Easy
- 1-On-1 Business Coaching
For more detailed information about our workshops and and business coaching solutions, please visit the Business Training section on our website.
In order to find out how to enroll and get funding for the program most relevant to you, please visit the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme page or contact the Hawkes Bay Chamber of Commerce.
You can also contact me by phone on 0800 ASK NICK or by email.