The Most Effective Referral Strategy Ever
The most effective referral strategy ever is very simple yet costs very little. This is how it works:
- Get out there and meet people
- Find out what they do and then what problems they have and what challenges they face
- Work out how you can help them and what you can do for them, NOT focus on what they can do for you. DON’T charge them for your help.
- Prove your credibility by putting into practice what you said you were going to do and showing them how good you are at what you do
- Introduce them to others that can help them too but only those who share the same values as you and are really good at what they do.
What you’re doing in a nutshell is creating your reputation as someone who cares and who wants to help people, not someone who wants to take it all and give nothing in return. We all know people like this who are always looking for work – I can think of a few right now! Ever wondered why they’re in this position?
When you’ve done all that, sit back and wait for the referrals to roll in. Now remember, it work won’t work for everyone, it never does, but that doesn’t matter as that’s just life. What are you waiting for, get started?
If you need more business and help with your referral strategies contact Nick on 0800 ASK NICK or email email@example.com